/* TOC */ .table-of-contents{flex:auto;width:fit-content;background:#eee;font-size:14px;padding:11px;margin:8px 0 30px 0} .table-of-contents li{margin:0 0 0.25em 0} .table-of-contents a{color:#2a5365} .table-of-contents h4{margin:0;cursor:pointer}

Pulse X Premium full detail review ?



Pulse X Premium full detail review  ?

Wat is the Membership Benefits of Pulse


3 Live Group Coaching Calls Per Week

You don’t have to do this alone because when you become a PulseX member, you will have access to 3 live calls every week to show you how you can utilize PulseX to its maximum potential.

ORDER BLOCK FINDER

The order block finder will help find where banks & institutions have to eventually bring the price back to so they can close out prior orders, thus saving them billions of dollars! Knowing this information allows us to have a huge edge on where to take trades from and where to take profit at!

IMBALANCE FINDER

This will also find imbalances in the market that the banks & institutions have to bring price back to due to the price moving too fast! This usually happens when red flag news hits and/or multiple institutions are pumping at once. This again gives us a major edge over retail trading!

PULSE X TRAINING

I’m going to reveal to you exactly how you can start stacking major pips on a weekly basis using this simple but consistently predictable strategy along with my indicator!

BONUS: VIP TELEGRAM GROUP

Inside this private group I share trade ideas and bonus training on a weekly basis to help you profit even more!


the creator of pulse x, BOB BECKETT


As a trader for almost 8 years now I know what it’s like to try strategy after strategy and buy $10,000’s worth of courses being promised the moon but getting pretty much the same regurgitated information over and over again!

This obviously gives you horrible results and makes you feel like nothing out there actually exists that can get you profitable!

Am I right?

Listen, I developed this indicator and training so even my 12 and 13 year old kids could start trading with me!

I have helped brand new traders to seasoned 5+ year traders finally break free from the madness and start consistently profiting week in and week out.

Throughout my career, I developed many indicators and trainings… but due to Pulse X helping the most amount of people the fastest I have decided to dedicate my time to helping as many people become profitable traders as I can with it!

No more buying course and course and watching youtube video after youtube video. That stops with me!


How to use Pulse X Premium 

Thanks Bob and team for all the work you guys do! Best money I ever spent. Cant wait for this new method!”

Thank you Bob …I’m finding success in your mentorship with your product.

As the holidays come closer and the end of the year is nearing, i want to give a big appercaition to @christiansuprean @dreamingforex and @Pip_Queen. Without them, I would still be so lost in my journey to trading. I have learned so much in the couple of weeks I have been in this group then I have in the two years Ive started this journey. I am looking forward to continuing my journey with everyone. Keep up the knowledge sharing and continue to do big things. I look forwrd to growing with each and one of yall

Bob, I want to thank you for being here and doing everything you do. You are by far the best mentor that I have had. It has taken me several years to get the knowledge that I have learned from you in the couple months I have been here. You are truest here for everyone that is under you. It’s absolutely amazing brother. The trainings that you have for everyone is beyond helpful. I have the ability to watch them over and over again at my own pleasure. You don’t pressure anyone when it comes to learn, you steer them in the right direction. You being my mentor is a blessing in disguise. I want you to know that. Christian and Bethany are amazing people and truly amazing teachers. They answer every question that is asked and go into detail to explain themselves. The amount of live trainings that they put out is insane and very helpful. It’s not just one a week but it’s multiple a day and stretch out all week long. I look forward to seeing what you have in store, 2023 has already started off strong with what you have put out. I’m with you 100.

Knowing what I know now and the difference on how I trade since being here, my mindset is in a whole different place. Risk management is so key and even though I don’t like taking a loss, but now I just move on. The tools I have now make all the difference in the world!! Thanks for the training, commitment and support! Semper Fi!!

Knowing what I know now and the difference on how I trade since being here, my mindset is in a whole different place. Risk management is so key and even though I don’t like taking a loss, but now I just move on. The tools I have now make all the difference in the world!! Thanks for the training, commitment and support! Semper Fi!!

Thank you Bob!!

I can’t say enough great things about Bob Beckett, his teaching, his indicators, his coaches and his mastermind group. Since meeting Bob, just about a month ago, I have gone from being a consistently losing trader to being profitable and am on the door step of being a full time trader with Prop firm funding. Bob and his coaches leave no stone unturned and answer questions rapidly and they not only reply, they stay engaged with you until you understand. Bob covers everything from when to trade, entry, to exit, stop loss and take profit, and money management. I have found my home for trading and could not be happier with Bob Beckett and his team..

 It so awesome to be in this group!

My wife loves trading as much or more than I do. She gave me this group for Christmas and I could not be more thankful!!

Bob, Christian, and Bethany are not only amazing traders, but fantastic teachers and people. They not only teach, but encourage each of us to help each other. Thanks to Bob, the coaches, and everyone in this group for all of the help and kindness you have shown.

Merry Christmas..🙏🏾😇😁

I’m thankful for the best damn trading group there is. @Inviteking for his constant give back and insight from 10 years of trading and rock n roll shares. @SamLod for always rocking back and forth with his learnings and insight that brings wisdom. @christiansuprean for his audacious suprean method and coaching. @dreamingforex for leading the squad to success with his institutional trading being spread across this group and @Pip_Queen the order block queen. I’ve blown a few accounts because I’m so new but what keeps me coming back is you guys and all the insight you share say to say. Thank you. I’m so grateful

Hey Bob. Let me know if you need me to make a video testimonial, I was working on a prop challenge before starting pulse. I lost the challenge a few days before and restarted after I saw the training on pulse and order blocks. Two days into a restart and I am up 8% on the challenger account. Risk management remains my biggest hurdle and fighting the urge to just stay out of the market. The latest video where you explained risk management was a big eye opener as I tend to lose more than I win at times. Working full time and caring for 3 boys gets in the way a lot with trading as I live in New York and NY session is smack dab in the middle of my work schedule. My one and only goal is to be as proficient as possible in using pulse x and good money management and trade a prop account full time. Your strategy is crazy simple and with practice the regular guy can really make a killing.


CHOOSE YOUR PREFERRED PACKAGE


  • I’m not a licensed financial broker, planner or broker dealer. The education and coaching is on how to use my software to research potential investments but not investment advice.

  • Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and is not suitable for all investors. Past performance is not indicative of future results. The high degree of leverage is dangerous and can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange, indices, metals, or crypto currency you should carefully consider your investment goals, level of experience, and risk tolerance. It is EXTREMELY LIKELY that you will sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. Do your own research and talk to licensed financial planner in order to be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor before risking any capitol.

  • *Everything shown in this video is for educational purposes only and should not be taken as advice on how to invest your capitol. Always speak with a licensed financial planner or advisor before making any investment decisions.

  • *Results may be based on simulated or hypothetical performance results that have certain inherent limitations. Also, because these trades have not actually been executed, these results may have under or over compensated for the impact, if any, of certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to these being shown.

  • *NEVER take a trade based on what you see in this video. I will not be held responsible for any losses that occur in your account. You and you alone are responsible for deciding if you are comfortable accepting the risk involved in Trading.
  • We offer a full money-back guarantee for all purchases made on our website. If you are not satisfied with the product that you have purchased from us, you can get your money back no questions asked. You are eligible for a full reimbursement within 7 calendar days of your purchase.
  • After the 7-day period, you will no longer be eligible and won’t be able to receive a refund. We encourage our customers to try the product in the first week after their purchase to ensure it fits your needed

Tags